RELMEC’s commitment to safety is to ensure all our employees understand and are trained in the procedures required to perform their tasks. Most importantly, we want to create the environment where each individual employee returns home without injury.
The fundamental goal of our safety programs is ZERO ACCIDENTS. We are committed to providing the leadership, training and resources to achieve this goal.
Our Safety Program Features:
- Continual safety monitoring at the project sites
- Weekly Tool box Meetings
- Well documented safety manual and employee handbooks
- Conduct regular jobsite inspections
- Supervision is evaluated based on safety performance
- Utilize personal protective equipment
- Site specific safety plans
- 30+ hour OSHA Supervisory Classes
- Independent 3rd part safety audits
- In house Full Time Safety Officer